UrlReport checks URLs for their accessibility and creates an HTML report about it. The page title, web server's response, any redirects, the original source code and the content as text or as a secure HTML version are included in the report.
|Setup:||Portable (no setup)|
|Requires:||Windows 10, Tor for querying Onion URLs|
1.2 - 2023-04-07Added
- The parameters of UrlReport, UrlCheck and OnionExtractor can also be set via a graphical user interface.
- In UrlReport and UrlCheck the user agent for the HTTP requests can be changed.
- Help: Now it is possible to switch between English and German.
- Help: Support for dark mode has been added for help.
- UrlCheck: Automatic following of redirects can be disabled.
- UrlCheck: The page title can be output (GET requests only).
- UrlCheck: The request method can be changed from GET to HEAD.1.1 - 2022-12-08Added
- The console application UrlCheck has been added. It can be used to output URLs, their accessibility and status codes to a TSV file. The information can also be output as a JSON file.
- For UrlReport and UrlCheck the
--attemptsparameter can be used to specify the number of attempts at a timeout. This is especially useful for Onion URLs.
- The console output now specifies the start time and end time.
- The console output of UrlReport is now additionally written to the
data\log.txtfile. This can also be displayed in the detailed view of the report.
- A user help has been added for the URL Report.Changed
- OnionExtractor: Support for 16-character domain names of version 2 has been removed, as they were disabled in the Tor network in October 2021.
- The default timeout was lowered to 30 seconds.
- Various minor changes in templates, placeholders, console output and input file processing.