Local start pages for web browsers with search fields for several search engines and online services such as Startpage, DuckDuckGo, Google, Bing, YouTube or Wikipedia.
A start page on the Internet, such as Google's search page, is loaded every time you start your web browser, even if you want to open another website using a bookmark. A local start page does not load files from the Internet and can be individually customized.
- Multiple search engines and services on one page (Startpage, DuckDuckGo, Neeva, Google, Bing, YouTube, Wikipedia, IMDB)
- Immediately available even with a slow Internet connection
- The link to the own website can easily be changed in the HTML code
- Link to Gaijin.at as well as to "localhost" for web developers
- Only one file (images and graphics are embedded)
|Setup:||Open the desired HTML file in the web browser and add it as the start page in the settings.|
The changelog for this application is available in the German version of this page only.