Local start pages for web browsers with search fields for several search engines and online services such as DuckDuckGo, Google, Bing, YouTube or Wikipedia.
A start page on the Internet, such as Google's search page, is loaded every time you start your web browser, even if you want to open another website using a bookmark. A local start page does not load files from the Internet and can be individually customized.
- Multiple search engines and services on one page (DuckDuckGo, Startpage.com, Google, Bing, YouTube, Wikipedia, IMDB)
- Immediately available even with a slow Internet connection
- The link to the own website can easily be changed in the HTML code
- Link to Gaijin.at as well as to "localhost" for web developers
- Only one file (images and graphics are embedded)
Did you like my page, one of my freeware applications or online tools?
Donate via PayPal and support the publishing of this free content with any amount you want quickly and easily.
Allow for the domain Gaijin.at the display of advertising in your ad-blocker and help in this way to preserve this page!
|Setup:||Open the desired HTML file in the web browser and add it as the start page in the settings.|
The changelog for this application is available in the German version of this page only.